Share to Facebook
You ever want to show someone what you see when running Fusion or ZoomText?
• First set your zoom and color.
• Now locate the area of the screen you want to capture.
• Now press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+C or ask Zoomy to "capture screen."
• Next go to an app like Word or a blank email and press CTRL+V to paste.
• You should now see an image of what you were seeing on the screen.
Note this feature also works in ZoomText.
The Power of Fusion!
This Tip Brought To You By:
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website or follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|