Home: Top Tech Tidbtits News: Top Tech Tidbtits Sign Up: Top Tech Tidbits Donate: Top Tech Tidbtits Search: Top Tech Tidbtits Facebook: Top Tech Tidbits Twitter: Top Tech Tidbits LinkedIn: Top Tech Tidbits YouTube: Top Tech Tidbits RSS: Top Tech Tidbits Back to Top
Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday, January 14, 2020 - Volume 790The Week's News in Adaptive Technology
A Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. Publication
Top Tech Tidbits. The world's #1 online resource for current news and trends in adaptive technology.
This Week's Featured Advertisement: Support The World's #1 Adaptive Technology Publication While Enjoying Some Really Incredible Benefits! Only 2 Spots Left!
Top Tech Tidbits is a sponsor and reader supported publication. Your sponsorships along with reader support are critical for us to be able to continue to provide free and unbiased adaptive technology news to thousands of blind and visually impaired professionals, educators and enthusiasts all over the world, each week. If you are already a sponsor, or have already made a contribution, thank you! If you are unable to sponsor or donate for any reason, please ignore this message. We are happy to have you here.
Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday is a leading, not-for-profit Adaptive Technology publication that reaches over 6,500 Adaptive Technology professionals, educators and enthusiasts each week. Top Tech Tidbits offers a total of 12 Sponsorship Packages which are used to support the ongoing distribution of the publication. There are currently only 2 of these 12 packages still available. Secure one of these remaining packages today for just $325.00 USD for the next 3 months, or save $100.00 USD and join us for the year. All Sponsorship Packages are offered on a first-come, first serve basis. Please help us to support the ongoing distribution of this publication. Consider showing your support for the world's #1 online resource for current news and trends in adaptive technology, and enjoy these incredible benefits. Learn more today at https://www.toptechtidbits.com/sponsorship-information.html or contact Aaron Di Blasi of Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Tidbits Subscriber,
1) Top 3 Most Clicked Tidbits From Last WeekA.) 21 Ways You Didn't Know You Could Use Shortcuts on Your iPhone: (13.9% of all clicks.)
B.) The Biggest Technology Failures of 2020: (11.2% of all clicks.)
C.) A Complete List of VoiceOver Keyboard Shortcuts Available on MacOS: (7.7% of all clicks.)
2) Vorail Joins Top Tech Tidbits as 10th SponsorWe would like to open this week by welcoming aboard our 10th Sponsor in the form of the Vorail Community. From all of us here at Top Tech Tidbits, readers included, we sincerely thank you for your ongoing support. For those of you not familiar with them, Vorail is the only platform in the world for the low vision and blind community where everybody can join conversations by voice on equal footing. Learn more today at:
3) How to Answer iPhone Hands-FreeThis blog post may teach you some intricacies of Apple device use:
4) A Week in the Life of Jill's Apple WatchThe answering iPhone item led me to this post for some creative Apple Watch use:
5) Zoom Webinar | Exploring the Apple Watch with Accessibility in MindJanuary 14th 2021 | 3PM PT, 4PM MT, 5PM CT, 6PM ET, 11PM GMT | Register here:
6) Zoom Webinar | Apple Presentation | Creating Blogs and WebsitesJanuary 15th 2021 | 12PM PT, 1PM MT, 2PM CT, 3PM ET, 8PM GMT | This is an ACB Zoom webinar. Join the meeting at:
7) Zoom Webinar | An Introduction to Windows Keyboard CommandsJanuary 16th 2021 | 12PM PT, 1PM MT, 2PM CT, 3PM ET, 8PM GMT | This is an ACB Zoom webinar. Join the meeting at:
8) How to Change the Windows 10 Startup SoundCourtesy of Help Desk Geek:
9) Getting Started with Windows 10: Using Windows 10 with Screen ReadersThis National Braille Press book, at $22.00 - $24.50 depending on the chosen format, is something that a lot of people have been asking for:
10) Scribe for MeetingsPneuma Solutions (formerly Serotech) introduces a way for you to read PowerPoint slides and other shared documents via Zoom "in real time" and promises to expand to other platforms in the near future. It's free while it's in beta. With this new tool a meeting host can upload the slides for a meeting ahead of time and then share a link to accessible versions of the slides that are automatically synchronized with the presentation during the meeting:
11) Podcast | Episode #31 | Chaos in the Capitol Building from Talk Description to MeThis creative podcast for the blind continues to fill a useful purpose providing descriptions of images from the January 6th 2021 events:
12) Podcast | Eyes on Success #2103 | Supersense | January 13th 2021Making use of advanced artificial intelligence algorithms, Supersense is a powerful and versatile scanning app that can be used to explore your environment, find specific objects, scan text, and much more. Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with Shane Lowe of the Supersense team about the capabilities of this app and what makes it unique:
13) An Even More Comprehensive List of Google Docs Keyboard Shortcuts Directly From GoogleIn a follow up to a post from last week around this same topic a reader by the name of Sergei brings us an even more comprehensive resource. Includes a complete list of all PC, Mac and Chrome OS keyboard shortcuts for Google Docs:
14) Teaching Braille Remotely During the PandemicThis comes courtesy of the APH Family Connect blog:
15) GoodMaps Explore Aims to Bring Step-by-Step Navigation to Indoor SpacesEngadget provides information about this app for the blind:
16) Accessibility Devices Playing Larger Role at CESWhile much of the tech unveiled at this year's CES aims at easing daily life, some of the latest gadgets go one step further to improve the accessibility options for those with disabilities or impairments:
17) The Best of CES 2021Wired Magazine gives us the products, prototypes, and ideas that did the best job of signaling the future at this year's consumer tech showcase:
18) Sony's New Lip-Reading Technology Could Boost Accessibility — or Invade PrivacySony's Visual Speech Enablement uses cameras and AI to read lips from far distances, no matter the noise. But are its accessibility benefits overshadowed by the potential for privacy violations?
19) Firefox 86 Will Block the 'Backspace-Key To Go Back' Action by DefaultThe Firefox web browser is one of the few web browsers left that supports using the Backspace-key to go back. Starting in Firefox 86, Firefox users won't be able to use the Backspace-key anymore to navigate back in history by default. The key won't have the action mapped to it anymore. The organization suggests that Firefox users start using Alt-Left-Arrow instead to navigate back. Here's how to restore this functionality if you need to:
20) IRS Services for the Visually ImpairedVisually impaired taxpayers who need assistance with a notice or letter in print format or need other information about the services available through the Alternative Media Center may contact the IRS at (800) 829-1040. In addition, the IRS has also made recent updates to its Accessible Forms & Publications page:
21) Bookshare Special Promotion for VeteransBookshare is an online library that offers over 925,000 ebooks including textbooks, bestsellers, award-winning favorites, career resources, periodicals, and more in audio, large text, and Braille. Veterans with vision loss, dyslexia, or physical disabilities that impact their ability to read a print book can use Bookshare to read in ways that work for them. For qualifying veterans who are students, membership is free. Veterans who are non-students are eligible for a three-month complimentary membership using promo code VET2020:
22) Microsoft Backs Development of Smart Cane for Visually ImpairedJean Marc Feghali has Leber's Congenital Amaurosis, a disease that reduces his peripheral vision and renders him effectively blind at night. But the intelligent walking cane he's helping to develop has been life-changing, he says. It's also won support from Microsoft Corporation. Feghali said the company's goal is to create a product that blends key elements of devices like the FitBit or Apple Watch with hardware that's specifically built for people with limited or no vision. But at close to $600, the product is about ten times more expensive than a conventional white cane. It also requires a smartphone to make the most of its features and the company's free mobile app, which could put it out of reach for many people:
Buy The Cane: https://wewalk.io/en/
23) Segway Is Bringing the Hoverchairs From The Movie WALL-E to LifeNext week, Segway will debut new personal transporter pods at CES, the huge annual consumer electronics show in Las Vegas. It's called the S-Pod, and it doesn't float. Instead, it uses Segway's self-balancing technology to propel the user forward on two wheels, while sitting down:
24) Top Tech Tidbits Buy, Sell or TradeWe have one product for sale this week. Review it below or on the Tidbits website at:
Top Tech Tidbits Sponsor Classified Ads:
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:GuideLights And Gadgets: New Year, Products, Pricing. Mystery Gadget or Doggy Bags; Through Jan. 31, we will double the value of your choice of $25 or $50 gadgets-leather or "all-things-dog" grab bags. Our new shoulder lambskin patchwork tablet and Braille display case will hold just about anything you need for a day $50; form fitting BN Touch Plus leather case $60; new $10 Stream pouch or new Orbit Writer and Phone "On the Go" pouch; write as you walk $35.00; ask about other bag deals. New! Evo 10 Daisy Player with Internet and FM Radio, Podcatcher, lots more; Ivona Joey and Sally; Mystic Access tutorial, leather case, $225. Call Barry: (617) 969-7500 ☎; email@example.com.
Sponsor Since: June 25th 2020
Website: http://www.guidelightsandgadgets.us/ 🌐
About: Our Scope of Products: We specialize in 3 lines of products, all intended to assist in access to adaptive electronics, enhance experiences for guide dog teams, and offer practical solutions for organization and travel with a variety of leather bags, pouches, and backpacks. Then there are the random products that are included, just for fun! We enjoy working with our customers 1-on-1 to their money is well spent and not wasted on something they may not use. In thinking about our customers and whether we will carry a product our guiding motto is that it must be: practical, affordable, simple, tested, and accessible (the pasta principle) and it seems to work very well.
What We Do: We bring our business either via zoom, phone, or to your conference or convention, to give each customer a chance for questions and where possible, "hands on" evaluation of the merchandise. Kae and I test and use each product as blind users before we put it in our catalog. In the case of products for guide and service dogs, our own three guides, Thor, Debra and Melody, are engaged in the process of evaluating the usefulness, durability, and/or fun of the product. We want each of our products to be useful, accessible, afforable, and, whenever possible, fun! Our inventory is constantly changing, so a visit to us is never the same experience twice!
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:If you're like me, you probably have more things to plug into your computer than available ports. That's why we've now added the Plugable USBC 7-in-1 Hub. Plug it into your laptop and you will get 3 USB ports, SD and Micro SD card slots, a USBC charging port, and an HDMI video port. It's available now for just $29.95:
Sponsor Since: June 11th 2020
Website: https://www.atguys.com/ 🌐
Phone: (269) 216-4798 ☎
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ✉
Skype: atguys ✆
Twitter: https://twitter.com/atguys (@atguys) ✍
Facebook: https://facebook.com/atguys ✍
About: ATGuys.com. Your access technology experts, home for cool gadgets, accessories, and more. Our products are all tested to work great for blind and visually impaired users but also work just as well for anyone. If there's an item you're looking for, or if you have a question, please don't hesitate to send us a message or call (269) 216-4798 ☎.
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:A great way to kick off 2021! World renowned Apple trainer John Panarese offers you a way to get involved in the Apple world! Take advantage of his tutorials and courses! John will use your funds to help persons with disabilities to learn more! To purchase your special gift certificate visit https://donorbox.org/macfortheblind today!
Sponsor Since: June 4th 2020
Website: https://www.macfortheblind.com/ 🌐
Donate Course Time: https://donorbox.org/macfortheblind ❤
Email: email@example.com ✉
About: Macfortheblind.com is a place specifically for blind people who are either users or potential users of Macintosh computers or iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, Apple Watch and Apple TV. I am a blind individual who has used the Mac ever since VoiceOver became available in OS 10.4 Tiger, and I own an iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Book Pro laptop computer, an iPhone 6S, an iPad Air, an Apple Watch and an Apple TV 4th Generation. In addition, I am an Authorized Apple Business Affiliate, and as an Apple Certified Support Professional and an Apple Certified Trainer, I offer training and technical support for individuals, agencies and organizations on the mac and all iDevices, as well as offering assistive technology consulting.
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:High profile educator, podcast commentator, and audio mysteries writer and producer! Donna Jodhan uses her expertise worldwide to ensure that persons with disabilities are not left out or left behind! Visit Donna at https://donorbox.org/author-donna-jodhan. Your donations will help to improve the lives of families with parents and kids with disabilities!
Sponsor Since: June 4th 2020
Website: https://www.donnajodhan.com/ 🌐
Donate: https://donorbox.org/author-donna-jodhan ❤
About: My name is Donna J. Jodhan and I have been blind all my life, but that has not prevented me from living independently as someone who takes care of my own home and garden, travels regularly for my job, and runs my own business. I am an entrepreneur, blogger, author, audio mystery writer, advocate, podcaster, and law student. I enjoy cooking, ice skating, playing chess, composing on my electronic keyboard, and communicating with nature.
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:Would you like to learn to control your computer with your voice, or to create documents using your voice rather than the keyboard? There are several tools to accomplish these objectives. I can provide training in their use. Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Sponsor Since: June 4th 2020
Website: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/ 🌐
About: Dean Martineau is the Founder and a Contributing Editor to the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter.
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:Accessible Pharmacy, the new, home delivery pharmacy with a blind founder, is bringing its full range of support and services to Be My Eyes. Users of the Be My Eyes app can now call Accessible Pharmacy directly to get support with medication, medical devices, and even home delivery COVID testing. With a fully trained and discreet pharmacy staff on call from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific, Accessible Pharmacy is the new way for blind and low vision consumers to get an easy, frictionless pharmacy experience. Call today — and you'll never have to take an Uber to the drugstore again. https://www.bemyeyes.com/blog/accessible-pharmacy-joins-be-my-eyes.
Lead Contact: Will Butler, VP of Community
Sponsor Since: November 5th 2020
Website: https://www.bemyeyes.com/ 🌐
Download The App (iOS):
Download The App (Android):
About: Be My Eyes is a free mobile app that allows anyone who needs video support to get assistance from a dynamic range of volunteers and company customer support professionals from around the world. With more than 4 million volunteers and dozens of companies offering on-demand visual interpretation and support, Be My Eyes is a free, unlimited way to bridge gaps and get access to whatever information you need — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in any language. Download the app today from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Sponsor Since: January 21st 2021
Website: https://www.vorail.com/toptechtidbits/ 🌐
Download The App (iOS):
Download The App (Android):
Mission: Vorail is the only platform in the world for the low vision and blind community where everybody can join conversations by voice on equal footing. Every day members of the Vorail community create ask-alls (questions) about life (news, health, technology, religion, sports and more) that allow us to see the world differently, and connect in a way that is deeper than 'liking' a photo. Vorail is an audio-only experience, voice is the window into a human soul. It does not matter if you are tall, short, wide, thin, white, or black when nobody sees your picture. Without the visuals, what counts is who you are, the person inside. That is the mission of Vorail, to create an extended family where we are judged for who we are, not what we look like.
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:One challenge someone with a combined vision and hearing loss must address is accessing the phone system without adequate vision or hearing. Individuals with no hearing but vision can access the phone system using a videophone. Those with no vision, but who have hearing can use the phone as it was intended. How would someone with vision and hearing loss continue to call doctors, contact emergency services such as 911, arrange for medical appointments, contact businesses, or friends and family who do not text? One solution, for those living in the U.S. with a form of hearing loss, is Sprint IP Relay. Come learn more at our webinars, specialized for the DeafBlind community. 11/10 at 10 AM EST, 11/12 at 4:30 PM EST, 11/17 at 1:00 PM EST, or 11/19 at 1:00 PM EST. RSVP by November 6th 2020 to email@example.com. CART and ASL interpretation will be provided.
Sponsor Since: October 22nd 2020
Website: https://www.sprintip.com/ 🌐
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ✉
Download The App (iOS):
Download The App (Android):
Accessibility Customer Care: (800) 676-3777 ☎
About: Sprint IP Relay allows people who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind or with a Speech Disability to make or receive phone calls using an internet connection, a computer, tablet or smartphone. Simply type what you want to say to the operator, the operator relays the message to the person you called and then types the caller's response back to you. This process is all done through text, so a user with a braille display, for example, would not need to see the screen or use their voice to communicate with the hearing caller. The Sprint IP Relay service is available at no charge for those who are eligible. Registration is required to verify an individual's identity and residency. If you are a person who is deaf, hard of hearing, DeafBlind or have a speech disability, you will qualify to register for the Sprint IP Relay Service. The user can call anyone at any time within the United States and its territories. Email email@example.com with any questions.
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:Featured Products: Revolution Cane Tip: Standard Roller Tip: $14.50 | Locator Dots: Small Pack of 6 (Clear or Orange): $2.00 | NFB Metal Cane Tip: $3.00 | TMAP - On Demand Tactile Street | Map (set of two maps): $25.00 | Ambutech Aluminum Folding Cane: $35.00 | NFB Chris Park Telescoping Cane: $45.00 | BoldWriter 20 Pen (Individual or 6-pack): $2.00 | Bump Dots: Mixed (50 count): $7.00 | Braille Apple Catalina VoiceOver Guide OSX 10.15 (3 volumes) - Latest Manual: $52.00 | SpeedDots iPhone Tactile Screen Protector, Phone Layout: $12.00 | NFB Chris Park 7-Piece Folding Cane: $50.00 | Visit https://adaptations.org/ to learn more today!
Sponsor Since: October 1, 2020
Website: https://adaptations.org/ 🌐
Toll Free: (888) 400-8933 ☎
Local: (415) 694-7301 ☎
About: Founded in 1902, San Francisco's LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired promotes the independence, equality and self-reliance of people who are blind or have low vision. Adaptations is your online go-to for tools, technology, and accessible solutions for blind and visually impaired people.
➜ This Week's Classified Ad:APH's Braille Trail Reader LE refreshable braille display will start your students' braille journey with a positive technology experience that allows them to discover the joys of reading and writing. This 14-cell braille display features a Windows app for easy file transfer between teachers and students. Also perfect for the working adult: users can take notes, and create, edit and read text and braille files. Learn more at https://www.aph.org/product/braille-trail-reader-le/.
Website: https://www.aph.org/ 🌐
Toll Free and Customer Support: (800) 223-1839 ☎
Phone: (512) 895-2405 ☎
Fax: (512) 899-2284 ░
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/WENRlCNDsxQ 🎥
Free Apps & Actions from APH: https://www.aph.org/free-apps-from-aph/ 📱
About: Since 1858, the American Printing House for the Blind has operated in Louisville, Kentucky as the world's largest nonprofit organization, creating accessible learning experiences through educational, workplace, and independent living products and services for people who are blind and visually impaired. APH believes that the future belongs to everyone. By offering innovative products and services, APH opens up a door of opportunities for lifelong independence and success.
Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday is a leading, not-for-profit Adaptive Technology publication that reaches over6,500 Adaptive Technology professionals, educators and enthusiasts each week. Over the last 12 months our 100% legally-compliant opt-in subscriber list has had an Average Open Rate of 37%, an Average Click-Through Rate of 42% and an Average Bounce Rate of 2.8%.
We now offer 12 Annual Sponsorship Packages which are used to support the ongoing distribution of the publication. There are currently 2 of these 12 packages still available. Secure one of these remaining packages today for only $325.00 USD for the next 3 months, or save $100.00 USD and join us for the year. All Sponsorship Packages are offered on a first-come, first serve basis. Please help us to support the ongoing distribution of this publication. Consider showing your support for Adaptive Technology over the next 3-12 months while enjoying these incredible benefits:
Sponsorship Package Benefits:
➜ 1.) 4 "This Week's Featured Advertisement" Spots Over The Next 12 Months: Each Annual Sponsor may choose (from those dates still available within the Top Tech Tidbits Sponsorship Calendar) up to FOUR (4) "This Week's Featured Advertisement" dates within the calendar year of their sponsorship. That's 4 Issue dates reaching 6,500+ Adaptive Technology subscribers each.
➜ 2.) 48 Classified Ad Spots Over The Next 12 Months: Each Sponsor is also allocated ONE (1) Sponsor Classified Advertisement in every issue of Tidbits (each week) for the full year of their sponsorship. That's 48 Issues reaching 6,500+ Adaptive Technology subscribers each.And that's not all. If you'd like to learn more, please head on over to the Sponsorship Information section of the Top Tech Tidbits website at https://www.toptechtidbits.com/sponsorship-information.html. If you're ready to secure your Sponsorship today please contact Aaron Di Blasi of Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Tech Tidbits Buy, Sell or Trade Classified Advertisements:
email@example.com ✉ | Description: This is for a Focus 14 Blue 5th Gen Braille display only about 6 months old. All accessories are included Case and USB C cable included. Still under 2-year warrantee. Will ship free in the US. No signs of use. Appears to be new. | this short 10-step form ✔ to secure your Buy, Sell or Trade Classified Advertisement today. | Learn More: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/buy-sell-trade.html 🌐 |
Top Tech Tidbits Supporters:
We couldn't do it without you! Thank for your support!
Tidbits Supporters (https://www.toptechtidbits.com/supporter-information.html) donate an amount of their choosing on an annual basis in order to assist with the ongoing distribution of the Top Tech Tidbits publication.
If you would like to become a Tidbits Supporter by making a small annual donation to assist with the ongoing distribution of the Top Tech Tidbits publication, we offer the following options with our sincerest thanks, and most heartfelt gratitude for your ongoing support: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/donate.html.
In tandem with Our Sponsors, these are the people that make the ongoing distribution of Tidbits possible:
1.) Gary Lee, Platinum Supporter since June 25, 2020.
2.) Anonymous Donation, Platinum Supporter since July 9, 2020.
1.) Howard Goldstein, Gold Supporter since June 4, 2020.
2.) David Goldstein, Gold Supporter since June 12, 2020.
1.) Your name here. Help support Tidbits today at:
1.) Steven Wettlaufer, Bronze Supporter since July 16, 2020.
2.) Shaun Everiss, Bronze Supporter since September 10, 2020.
Top Tech Tidbits Subscription Information:
RELEASE SCHEDULE:Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday is sent out every Thursday morning at 4:00 AM EST / EDT.
SUBSCRIBE:Do you, a friend, or colleague wish to receive the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter? If so, please use or pass along our CAPTCHA-free sign-up link, which is: https://toptechtidbits.com/subscribe. You can also subscribe to receive the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter on the Top Tech Tidbits Website at: https://www.toptechtidbits.com or by (SMS) texting "TOPTECHTIDBITS" to 22828. Any of these methods will provide you with an accessibly friendly and secure medium through which you can subscribe to our mailing list. Just enter your email address, click send, and begin receiving the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter. It's that easy.
SPONSOR:If you would like to become 1 of only 12 Tidbits Sponsors whose annual support makes the distribution of Top Tech Tidbits possible, we offer you the following benefits, with our sincerest thanks, and most heartfelt gratitude for your ongoing support: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/sponsorship-information.html.
DONATE:If you would like to become a Tidbits Supporter by making a small annual donation to assist with the ongoing distribution of the Top Tech Tidbits publication, we offer the following options, with our sincerest thanks, and most heartfelt gratitude for your ongoing support: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/donate.html.
WEBSITE:Visit the Top Tech Tidbits website online at https://www.toptechtidbits.com.
POLLS:Answering Questions: Are you an experienced or proficient user of AT (Assistive Technology)? Do you represent a company or organization that serves and / or operates within the AT (Assistive Technology) space? If you are, or if you do, we would love to hear your opinions on any of our many AT-related Polls. Weigh in and view the results for any Top Tech Tidbits Poll on the Top Tech Tidbits website at: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/polls.html:
Asking Questions: Do you have an intriguing AT-related question that you'd like to see posed to the Tidbits community? While we cannot guarantee that all submissions will be utilized, we promise to choose the very best of them to be included in future issues. Available Poll Types are: Multiple Choice, Checkboxes, Drop-Down List, Scale of 1 to 5, and Ranking in Order of Preference. You may send your AT-related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACEBOOK:Are you on Facebook? Stop by and "Like" Top Tech Tidbits to begin receiving current news and trends in Adaptive Technology as part of your Facebook News Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/facebook.
TWITTER:Are you on Twitter? Follow Top Tech Tidbits to begin receiving current news and trends in Adaptive Technology as part of your Twitter News Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/twitter.
LINKEDIN:Are you on LinkedIn? Follow Top Tech Tidbits to begin receiving current news and trends in Adaptive Technology as part of your LinkedIn News Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/linkedin.
RSS:Do you prefer RSS? Follow Top Tech Tidbits via RSS today to begin receiving current news and trends in Adaptive Technology using your choice of news aggregator: https://feeds.feedblitz.com/toptechtidbits.
QUESTIONS:Tidbits are intentionally concise. As a result we know that some readers may not always understand all of the items listed because little explanation is given. If a particular Tidbit brings up a question in your mind, feel free to ask, and we will try to answer as time and knowledge permit.
ARCHIVEVisit the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter Archive at: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/archive.html where you can grab back issues.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTORS:Any information for future issues of Top Tech Tidbits may be submitted online via our Top Tech Tidbit Submission Form at: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/submit-tidbit or directed to our Editors at: email@example.com.
Information provided by: