Dolphin SuperNova With Microsoft Office Power Tip: Showing SuperNova Magnification and Visual Effects Through A Microsoft Teams Meeting
Share to Facebook
Having the magnification showing through Teams can be very useful when providing training on or demonstrating SuperNova. To do this:
1. Open the SuperNova installation folder on the PC, which by default will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dolphin\Snova(Version).
2. Run the file named "enterpriseconfig.exe".
3. In the "Enterprise Configuration" window that opens, choose the "Magnification" page.
4. Choose the "Use Alternative Magnification System" radio button.
5. Choose OK then restart SuperNova. Your magnification will now be shown to your partner on a Teams meeting.
This Tip Brought To You By: Dolphin Computer Access
|Learn more about SuperNova on the Dolphin Website, register for free webinars or subscribe to the SuperNova Everyday Essentials YouTube Playlist.|