Fusion Power Tip: How To Capture A Magnified Area
Share to Facebook
Ever want to show someone what you see when running Fusion or ZoomText? Here's how:
• First set your zoom and color.
• Now locate the area of the screen you want to capture.
• Now press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + C or ask Zoomy to "capture screen."
• Next go to an app like Word or a blank email and press CTRL+V to paste.
• You should now see an image of what you were seeing on the screen.
Note: This feature also works in ZoomText.
The Power of Fusion!
This Tip Brought To You By: Freedom Scientific
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website, join the JAWS Software f/t Blind Club on Clubhouse, follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|