Reader Review: 6-in-1 Multi-Opener
Author: Donna Jodhan, Top Tech Tidbits Reader
Share to Facebook
Greetings everyone. I am pleased to share this product review with you.
I bought this nifty little device because of my over grown irritation and frustration with having to hurt my hands every time I open a can or bottle and I do not regret this purchase.
• The 6-in-1 Multi-Opener can open many things.
• Yes, it is manual but that's just fine with me.
• It is easy to use, and it is very easy to store.
• It fits nicely in your kitchen drawer and has a very easy handle to grip.
• Most of all, it is very affordable.
• The ultimate kitchen gadget!
• The 6-in-1 Multi Opener easily opens jars, metal bottle caps, plastic bottle tops, pull-tabs, safety seals and bags.
• Soft grip coating for comfort during use.
• Narrow top circle opens water and soda bottles.
• Larger bottom circle used for jar opener.
• Center section grips safety seal tabs to remove seals from bottles and jars.
• Metal bottle cap opener.
• Hook on top of small circle lifts and pulls open tabs on cans.
• Unique built-in blade at end of large circle slices open sealed bags, from chips to cake mixes.
• Care: Dishwasher safe
• Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red
• Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel
• Weight: 0.2900 pounds
I purchased the 6-in-1 Multi-Opener through Blind Mice Mega Mall. You can purchase the 6-in-1 Multi-Opener through Blind Mice Mega Mall here.
Watch or listen to a demo of the 6-in-1 Multi-Opener on YouTube:
This Review Brought To You By: Award Winning Sight Loss Coach, Author and Advocate Donna Jodhan
|Learn more about Award Winning Sight Loss Coach, Author and Advocate Donna Jodhan today:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ✉