Share to Facebook
One very useful feature of JAWS is Speech History. This feature as of JAWS 2021 will show the last 500 things JAWS said.
Here's how to access it:
• Press INSERT+SPACE followed by the letter "H".
• This will open the Results Viewer.
• Use your ARROW keys to navigate the Speech History.
• Use your selection keys to select text and copy it to the clipboard.
• Press INSERT+SPACE followed by SHIFT+H to clear the Speech History.
• Press INSERT+SPACE followed by CTRL+H to copy the current Speech History to the clipboard.
The Power of JAWS!
This Tip Brought To You By: Freedom Scientific
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website, join the JAWS Software f/t Blind Club on Clubhouse, follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|