Share to Facebook
Did you know you can attach a file to an email message using copy and paste?
1. Navigate to where the file is stored on your computer.
2. Press CTRL+C to copy it to the clipboard.
3. From anywhere in a new email message, press CTRL+V to paste.
4. The file will attach to the email.
5. Press TAB or SHIFT+TAB to navigate to the attachment field to verify the attachment is there.
The Power of JAWS!
This Tip Brought To You By: Freedom Scientific
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website, join the JAWS Software f/t Blind Club on Clubhouse, follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|