JAWS Power Tip: Append Selected Text to Clipboard with JAWS
Share to Facebook
Have you ever wanted to copy text from multiple documents? Here's how:
• Select text with the SHIFT key.
• Copy text to the Freedom Clipboard with INSERT+WINDOWS+C.
• Perform the steps above until you have copied everything.
• Use INSERT+SPACE followed by the letter "C" to view the Freedom Clipboard.
• Use CTRL+V to paste the Freedom Clipboard.
• Pressing CTRL+C will prompt you to replace the items in the Freedom Clipboard with the new items.
Note that you lose any formatting with the Freedom Clipboard.
Also available in Fusion.
The Power of JAWS!
This Tip Brought To You By: Freedom Scientific
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website, join the JAWS Software f/t Blind Club on Clubhouse, follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|