Share to Facebook
You have all kinds of options to find something on a webpage or in a document. You can use JAWS Find, you could create PlaceMarkers on a webpage or in a document, but something I have grown to love is the Word List command:
• Open a webpage or document
• Press INSERT+CTRL+W
• Type the first couple of letters of a word that you expect to be on the webpage or in the document.
• If the word appears it will be highlighted and if there are multiple occurrences of the word then a number will appear after the word.
• Press ENTER on the word, and you will move to the first occurrence of the word.
• If on a webpage you can press the letter "W" to find the next occurrence of the word.
• If in a document, you will need to toggle on Quick Keys before pressing the letter "W".
I have found this helpful on webpages like Facebook. If you want to find the word "JAWS" or "Groups" it is easier than pressing TAB.
The Power of JAWS!
This Tip Brought To You By: Freedom Scientific
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website, join the JAWS Software f/t Blind Club on Clubhouse, follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|