JAWS Power Tip: Creating and Editing Signatures in Microsoft Outlook with JAWS
Share to Facebook
The instructions below are provided using Office 365 and JAWS 2022:
1. Open Outlook.
2. Press ALT+Q to move to the Outlook Search Bar.
3. Type in "Signature" and press DOWN ARROW.
4. Locate "Signature sub menu" and press ENTER.
5. Press ENTER on "Signatures..." You will now be in the Signature and Stationary dialog and focus will be on the Ok Button.
6. If you want to edit an existing signature you can press SHIFT+TAB twice. JAWS will say "Line spacing Single, Signatures and Stationery, Edit signature."
7. You can use your ARROW keys to move UP and DOWN to review the current signature and make edits, or you can use TAB or SHIFT+TAB to move through the dialog.
For more tips like these, subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel, and check out our Outlook and JAWS Tutorial Playlist.
The Power of JAWS!
This Tip Brought To You By: Freedom Scientific
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website, join the JAWS Software f/t Blind Club on Clubhouse, follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|