Share to Facebook
One of the challenges in Teams is having a lot of chats and not being able to see which chats are unread without arrowing through the list to find the unread chats.
Teams has a feature that allows you to filter by unread chats.
1. Press CTRL+2 to move to the Chat window.
2. Press CTRL+SHIFT+F to move to the Filter. JAWS says "Filter by name Edit."
3. Press TAB to the "More Options" Button.
4. Press ENTER and choose Unread. JAWS says "Filter Unread is selected."
5. Press CTRL+2 to move to the Chat list.
6. Arrow DOWN the list of unread chats.
The Power of JAWS!
This Tip Brought To You By: Freedom Scientific
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website, join the JAWS Software f/t Blind Club on Clubhouse, follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|