JAWS for Windows with Microsoft Teams Power Tip: Opening A Link From A Chat
Share to Facebook
You may receive a link in a chat message in Microsoft Teams. You will know there is a link because JAWS will read the address of the link.
• Press CTRL+2 to move focus to Chat.
• Arrow DOWN until you hear the name of the chat that contains the messages with the link and press ENTER.
• JAWS will say "Type a new message, editing edit."
• Press SHIFT+TAB to move to the last message in the chat.
• Arrow UP until you hear the chat message containing the link.
• Press ENTER to put focus on that message and you will hear JAWS say "menu, Like, 1 of 6."
• Press SHIFT+TAB to move focus to the link and press ENTER.
The link will open in the browser.
The Power of JAWS!
This Tip Brought To You By: Freedom Scientific
|To learn more visit the Freedom Scientific website, join the JAWS Software f/t Blind Club on Clubhouse, follow @FreedomSci on Twitter or Facebook, ask your smart speaker to play the Freedom Scientific Training Podcast or subscribe to the Freedom Scientific Training YouTube Channel.|